As Asset Surveyor - Fire is required immediately for a an affordable housing provider, to oversee their Fire Compliance works on a 3-6 month contract.
Please note the role is inside IR35 so will be paid via our Umbrella company.
Asset Surveyor - Fire duties:
* Manage FRA regime and report on findings
* Ensure necessary remedial works are carried out to standard
* Pre & post inspections on Fire Door fittings
* Ensure all FRAs are fit for purpose
* Ensure materials on site are fit for purpose
* Oversee Quality Control and carry out audits on work
Qualifications required for the Asset Surveyor - Fire:
* Level 3 or 4 FRA
* NEBOSH Fire
We also offer a referral fee of £100 of vouchers if someone you refer completes 3 months minimum in post.
If you are interested in this Asset Surveyor - Fire opportunity, please send an up to date CV via this advert
(click "adview.online" below for full description)