A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Community Protection Officer with our client who is a leading provider of affordable housing within the West Midlands.
Following a recent restructure a Community Protection Officer is immediately required to join this expanding and results focused environment.
As a Community Safety Officer you will be responsible for licensing enforcement, environmental crime, noise, certain elements of pollution, anti social behaviour and unauthorised encampments.
* Oversee a caseload of Anti-Social Behaviour investigations
* Manage licensing enforcement, environmental crime, noise, certain elements of pollution and unauthorised encampments.
* Extensive liaison and partnership building with external agencies including local police forces
* Prepare and present cases at court level when required
You will also have:
* Experience within an Anti-Social Behaviour, Community Safety, Environmen...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)