IT Support Technician
Up to £30k
My client is a large manufacturer with multiple sites across the UK looking for an IT Support Technician to join the group IT Team.
Working alongside the IT Director and a supportive IT Team, you will be responsible for supporting users across all manner of it issues, logging support tickets, resolving IT issues and escalating anything you cant solve
As a IT Support Technician you will be responsible for:
* Providing 1st and 2nd line deskside, remote, email and over the phone hardware and software IT Support to users
* New user creation, O365, Active Directory and group policy administration
* Windows server installation, configuration and management
* Imaging end user devices and build and deploying new devices (laptops)
* Networking and switching
* Cat5/6 cabling and routing
As a successful IT Support Technician you will ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)